Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What goes around...

Today was a great day. We went to church earlier then came home and I took a nap. Today was the birthday of my father in law. We went out to dinner at the Andiamo restaurant in Livonia. Almost everyone did NOT enjoy their meal and we were overall somewhat disappointed :-( We came home tonight to find that someone in our neighborhood who was walking their dog let him or her poop on our walkway on the side of our home. I just wonder what type of person continues to do this? If you're gonna walk your dog what's the problem with respecting the people that live in the neighborhood? That is one thing that I am sadly disappointed in. The people that live around us are really not that nice. Their dogs poop everywhere and most all of the people refuse to pick it up! I'm like come on this is ridiculous! I do believe that we all reap what we sow. I have a strange feeling that this is intentional. My husband refuses to believe it is but that's just my opinion. I just hope that someday these people- whoever it may be will wake up one day and say, man, this is wrong of me to do this. Only in a perfect world I guess. I do strongly believe that what goes around comes around. Whoever is doing this to us may mean if for our harm but I know that God will repay whomever this is. I just pray that my heart is right and that I can stop being so disturbed by this. I just wonder if anyone else has gone through this? Random neighbors walking their dogs and having them poop on your yard and just leave it there? Lord just please help me to be calm while you handle this for me. I'm remembering Romans 8: 28 tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment